Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July: Part 1


I've decided to step up my blogging game and join in my first ever link-up.  EEK!! It's very intimidating linking up with such great TPT sellers and all of their amazing products when my store is still so small but I guess you have to start somewhere right?  I am linking up with all the amazing teachers over at Blog hoppin for a little christmas in July sale.  I don't have nearly as many products to offer as all the others so I decided to put my top 3 best sellers up for sale for 4 days each during the sale.  My first product up for sale is my #1 selling chevron nameplates/nametags.

Chevron Nameplates/Name tags
Here is a picture of the black and white version.  The file comes with 20 different colors so you can pick and choose the ones you want to use or use them all!

Here is a picture of my students desks from the first day of school last year with their name tags.  I have a colorful classroom so I use them all.
All you have to do is print and laminate and you're ready to go!  You can print them on card stock for added durability if you would like.  I usually just print them on plain paper and laminate them but that's mostly because I'm not sure if we're allowed to put card stock in the one and only color printer we have at school and I would hate to be the person to mess it up.  I don't like to tape them down to the students desk because I like them to be able to take them with them when they need to use the math helps on them.  In the past I just set them on their desks but they always get knocked on the floor and do usually need to be replaced half way through the year.  This year I am going to try Velcro on their desks so they won't fall off but will still be removable.  The best part about this purchase is that you can use these nameplates year after year unlike the ones you have to re-buy at the store every year.  To pick up these super cute nameplates while there on sale click on the picture or link above by Friday.  I'll be posting about my next sale item on Saturday so check back to see my other top selling items and pick them up on sale during this fun Christmas in July sale!  

No comments:

Post a Comment